Brimham Luxury Shag Pile Floor Rug
The Brimham design was inspired by the impressive shades and textures one can find at Brimham Rocks, North Yorkshire. A combination of warm dark greys and natural whites in this chunky three ply 100% British Wool yarn give a warm finish to a luxuriously deep pile rug.
At approximately 140oz/yd2 and a pile length of 3cm, the Brimham stands quite proud, the wool rich shag finish inviting you to walk upon it. This style of floor rug is pure woolly indulgence and feels wonderful to run ones feet over. Suitable for any home location where you wish to treat you or your family to enjoying the benefits of natural wool. There is no need for underlay unless you wish it and it can be laid upon both hard and carpeted flooring. The natural tones work well with most interior design settings or inspirations and we’re very pleased to see that the shaggy pile has once again become quite popular in interior fashion.
5’ x 3’ / 153cm x 92cm
All orders include FREE UK shipping.
Shipping times vary on all orders, although we do our best to get all orders despatched within 24hr please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
All our products are manufactured in traditional UK mills and are hand inspected prior to being packaged for sale to ensure they meet our high standards. Unless listed otherwise, all our products are of ‘first’ ‘‘perfect’ quality.
• Please contact us before attempting any returns for an official authorisation reference and our returns address.
• Due to health and safety, we cannot accept returns of any opened and/or used items unless they are found to be faulty.
• All returned items will be thoroughly inspected to ensure they have been returned in the same unopened condition as they were despatched.
• Returned items remain your responsibility until received by ACO and so must be sent on a tracked and insured service. ACO are not responsible for any items lost in transit.
• ACO will only refund return shipping costs should an item be found to be faulty.
• Exchanges: we are happy to exchange items providing items are returned unopened and in original condition.
• Exchanged items are returned at your expense, please use a tracked and insured service as ACO are not responsible for any items lost in transit.
• All exchanges carry a £5 handling fee which includes P&P of the new item – to be invoiced via PayPal once the exchange has been authorised.
• If there is a price difference between exchangeable items, we will either refund or invoice the difference – please contact us for more information.
• For further information on our returns procedures, please contact us – we will do our best to reply within 24hrs.