Esther is a women’s scarf knitted in a fishing net open work stitch in Italy using 100% certified British wool.
Named after Esther Nurse. A prominent knitter of Norfolk fishermen’s Gansey jumpers in the first half of the 20th century who came from Sheringham.
Women didn’t tend to wear Gansey jumpers but always had a best shawl which they wore to church on a Sunday, this piece is inspired by that tradition.
It is light weight and generously proportioned scarf/shawl. Which can be tucked into a bag and pulled out as soon as it gets chilly.
Available in 4 colours; Hailstone Grey, Heather Pink, Russet Green, Rust
Length: 198cm x width: 40cm
All UK orders up to £100 will be delivered by Royal Mail tracked and signed service. All UK orders over £100 will be delivered to you by DHL next working day delivery and will also require your signature. Our shipping charges are as follows:
• Delivery within the UK for orders of £100 and under (Royal Mail, tracked and signed, delivery within 3-4 working days) £4.00.
• Delivery within the UK for orders over £100 (DHL delivery by end of the next working day) £8.50.
We will process your order within 2 working days with the exception of sale periods and bank holidays. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
Charl Knitwear insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by Charl Knitwear and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
We are happy to offer a refund on any unsuitable items within 28 days of purchase provided that they are unworn (re-saleable) and unwashed condition with the correct invoice, packaging and swing tag still attached. All undamaged correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser’s Credit Card account including sales taxes for all shipments.
• You must return the goods by secure means.
• We strongly recommend you obtain a free ‘Certificate of Posting’ from the Post Office, as we will not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
• If you return your order we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
All customers should send their Exchanges and Returns to:
Please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org for the correct address.
There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however, all exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping is free on the replacement item.
Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a refund and purchase the new piece separately.
For all returns we request that you contact us at : email@example.com in relation to such returns. Please note that we do not accept liability for goods that are not returned via secure means.
• Take the parcel to the Post Office or arrange collection via a trackable courier service. You will be issued with a receipt and tracking number, which should be retained until the refund is processed.
Upon receipt of the returned items the refund will be paid into your bank account. Charl Knitwear will endeavour to process your return within 2 working days.